William Marcus Natta
"Respect, good manners, and decency are never out-of-style and never go unnoticed. So practice them everyday and show that you’re not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well."
Who Can Apply?
All students in grades five (5) and six (6) of the Tucker-Clarke Primary and Irishtown Primary Schools shall be eligible for the William Marcus Natta Memorial Scholarship irrespective of ethnicity, colour, national origin, sex, age, religion, and similar considerations.
Close consideration will be given to:
- Students who exhibit a financial need, and
- Students who have leadership and/or mentoring qualities as demonstrated by a record of involvement and participation in extracurricular or civic activities in school and/or in their communities.
- Please type or print clearly when filling out the application and complete the form in its entirety.
- Please ensure that the application is signed and all requested documents are included in the submitted application package. (Ensure that any attachments contain the student applicant's full name.)
- One (1) recommendation letter is required. This letter may come from an academic source (i.e. teacher, guidance counselor, etc) or a personal contact (not a friend, classmate, or family member) that has knowledge of the student applicant's activities outside the classroom (e.g. extracurricular activities, community service, etc.)
- Official copies of the student applicant's last two (2) report cards must be submitted with the application form.
- Deadline for submission (postmark by): May 1st, 2021. No exceptions will be made and all decisions are final.
- Applicants will receive notification of a decision on their application by July 1st, 2021.
- Please mail your completed application to:
The William Marcus Natta Memorial Scholarship Fund,
P.O. Box 2242,
St. Christopher (St. Kitts) & Nevis.