Who Can Apply?
- All students in grades five (5) and six (6) of the Tucker-Clarke Primary and Irishtown Primary Schools shall be eligible for the William Marcus Natta Memorial Scholarship irrespective of ethnicity, colour, national origin, sex, age, religion, and similar considerations.
Close consideration will be given to:
- Students who exhibit a financial need, and
- Students who have leadership and/or mentoring qualities as demonstrated by a record of involvement and participation in extracurricular or civic activities in school and/or in their communities.
As you might expect, many more applications for scholarships will be received than can be awarded. Therefore, it is essential that you submit a completed application by the deadline and that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Please type or print clearly when filling out the application and complete the form in its entirety.
- Please ensure that the application is signed and all requested documents are included in the submitted application package. (Ensure that any attachments contain the student applicant's full name.)
- One (1) recommendation letter is required. This letter may come from an academic source (i.e. teacher, guidance counselor, etc) or a personal contact (not a friend, classmate, or family member) that has knowledge of the student applicant's activities outside the classroom (e.g. extracurricular activities, community service, etc.)
- Official copies of the student applicant's last two (2) report cards must be submitted with the application form.
- Deadline for submission (postmark by): May 1st, 2019. No exceptions will be made and all decisions are final.
- Applicants will receive notification of a decision on their application by July 1st, 2019.
- Please mail your completed application to:
The William Marcus Natta Memorial Scholarship Fund, P.O. Box 2242, Basseterre, St. Christopher (St. Kitts) & Nevis.
General questions about the scholarship may be directed to:
William Marcus Natta Memorial Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 2242, Basseterre, St. Christopher (St. Kitts) & Nevis
The Scholarship Fund depends entirely on the generosity of people like you.
The value of the scholarships we are able to award is directly related
to the financial support we receive each year.